Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You donÕt have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Dublin, Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Understanding your business stakeholders’ objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance.
- Turning business requirements into data driven solutions
- Finding and understanding the correct data sources for a given analysis.
- Coding reports, dashboards, and visualizations using Python, Pandas, Numpy, and SQL to help your stakeholders improve their performance, often diving deep to decipher why and how questions, and what the business action should be.
- Learning from, and sharing knowledge and skills with your teammates to grow BI’s total impact to the organization.
- Relevant experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Solid programming skills in Python
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior vice presidents
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- Sensitivity to clients' needs and able to develop warm client relationships
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets
- Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions
- Enjoyment from collaborating with others in team environment
- Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and self-reliance
- Experience with Tableau or equivalency to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards
- Experience with Pandas and Numpy
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.