Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Sales/CS, Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As the Business Intelligence Manager for APAC at Indeed, you will have a direct impact on the business by partnering with business across APAC on their reporting and analytic initiatives to enable data driven decision making. You know how business teams work and how to empower them with data and solutions. You understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership. You have delivered challenging technical solutions. You have led business intelligence teams and earned the respect of talented analysts. You are equally happy talking algorithms and data structures as you are brainstorming about topics such as business opportunities and career development. You want to be in the mix technically while providing leadership to your teams. As our organization grows, you will help ensure we keep the talent bar high, and grow the skills and capabilities of our team.
- Understand and adopt stakeholders’ priorities and goals. Partner/embed with them to achieve these goals, including pro-actively identifying opportunities to enhance business performance.
- Gather business requirements for prioritized initiatives. Collaborate with colleagues across the Data Org to design quick win and strategic solutions as needed
- Perform ad hoc, once off analysis on high value subjects, partnering with subject matter experts in the business teams.
- Implement, enhance, and drive adoption of, self service and automated solutions (reports, dashboards, alerts, analytical models and visualizations) that drive decisions and business benefits across Indeed
- Strong stakeholder communication. Regularly communicate progress against agreed milestones and dates, and any stakeholder decisions required.
- Support Data Governance certification of metrics and reports.
- Empower members of your team to grow their skillset and advance their career goals
- Provide technical and team leadership and management for Indeed’s business intelligence team supporting the APAC organization
- Collaborate with BI leaders across Indeed to drive business performance locally and globally
- 2+ years experience leading BI teams
- Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver business value through data
- Strong ability to coach analysts, helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- Experience analyzing high volumes of data for multiple purposes in a dynamic environment
- Track record in driving a data driven culture across business units
- Previous or current Python programming experience
- Strong numeracy and algebraic skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage large projects and manage rapid delivery of requests
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with business intelligence tools, e.g. Tableau
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.