Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You donÕt have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Business Intelligence Manager - Data Development at Indeed, you will be a part of the Business Intelligence organization. You will be responsible for leading technical team members in building and populating data structures that enable analytics and reporting solutions. Your team’s success will be defined through the business value achieved through the solutions you build and the reusability of this data to be used again to answer different questions. You and your team will partner closely with Indeed’s Data Engineering organization in making data available for business intelligence solutions.
* 5+ years experience leading and managing technical teams
* Experience with ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes
* Technical understanding and expertise in enterprise data modeling and programming
* Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions
* Enjoyment from collaborating with others in team environment
* Eagerness to learn in a fast-paced environment
* Drive and self-reliance
* Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a simple way to non-technical audiences
* Sensitivity to clients' needs and able to develop warm client relationships
* Knowledge of SQL
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to everyone from entry-level employees to senior vice presidents
* Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
* Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
* B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
What we'd love to see (but isn’t required):
* Python programming skills to cleanse, manipulate, and present data, particularly using Pandas and Numpy
* Experience with Tableau or equivalency to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.