Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Your job.As a Business Intelligence Manager at Indeed, you will have a direct impact on the business by helping the our growing Business Intelligence Team develop, deploy, and maintain the data structures and reporting at Indeed. You understand that the best managers support and empower their teams; help remove roadblocks; and allow teammates to have ownership over their projects. You are equally happy talking about coding and data structures as you are helping non-technical stakeholders with their business needs.
What your responsibilities be:
- Provide team leadership and support for Indeed’s Business Intelligence team, which defines and builds Indeed’s data maintenance and reporting systems
- Help boost company performance through revenue or efficiency gains, as a result of the BI Team’s efforts
- Have detailed knowledge of Indeed’s data, departments, and processes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to implement solutions that meet their needs, while making sure the priorities for your team are properly aligned to business needs
- Empower members of the Business Intelligence grow their skillset and advance their career goals
- 3-5 years leading large teams (more than 7 team members) in business intelligence, analytics, or data science
- Comprehensive knowledge of databases, analytics, and data modeling
- Experience with Service-oriented, large-scale projects and analyses
- Enthusiasm for helping team members improve their skills and grow their careers
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally, < 10%
What we’d love to see (but isn’t required)
- Familiarity with statistics or use of statistical applications such as R
- Familiarity with languages such as SQL, Python and/or Java
- Experience with a business intelligence tools, like Tableau
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.