Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You donÕt have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As the Business Intelligence Release Manager at Indeed, you will have a direct impact on the business by enabling the BI rapid path of implementing new innovations while adding a level of oversight to ensure greater coordination, alignment, and reduce operational stability risk. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining KPIs on release velocity and quality. You have been hands on in the delivery of challenging technical solutions and complex implementations. You want to be in the mix technically while providing thought leadership across the BI team. As our organization grows, you will help ensure we keep the BI brand high through the seamless execution of new analytics solutions releases into production.
- Mature and advance BI’s successful implementation track record by creating, establishing, and maintaining release management practices for the global BI team
- Collaborate with BI team members at all levels as well as partnering engineering teams on the continuous development and deployment of analytics into the production environment
- Establish a release calendar for visibility and coordination of changes taking place
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Create weekly release reporting for communication
- Work with BI team members to understand impacts of branches and code mergers
- Establish a framework to forward plan the release windows and cycles for BI
- Advanced knowledge of the Software Development lifecycle
- 5+ years in systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Ability to coordinate cross functional teams
- Understanding and embracing fast innovation and production stability
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Big Data tools and platforms
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.