Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Business Operations Marketing Producer is a motivated, enthusiastic, and dependable individual. You have a creative marketing mind with the ability to organize projects and meet deadlines. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have exceptional multi-tasking, interpersonal, and communication skills. This role reports into the Business Operations Team, which is responsible for the localization of new sales and marketing materials as well as review and data controls for external collateral.
- Design new processes for marketing collateral localization, coordinating across functions
- Identify opportunities to improve, scale and increase the efficiency of and improve current processes within the Business Operations team and with their stakeholders
- Work with the Business Operations team to coordinate the intake, triaging, and execution of team requests as well as quarterly planning initiatives
- Build quality project management tools (exp. dashboards) to share updates and information with all the cross-functional teams Business Operations interacts with.
- Strengthen communication, collaboration and alignment between Business Operations and other cross-functional teams, including Legal, Sales, and various Marketing teams
BS/BA in marketing, communication, business or a related field
4+ years work experience
Strong commitment to personal growth and professional development
Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with other team members
Project management experience preferred
Proficient user of spreadsheets (i.e. Excel and Powerpoint)
Working knowledge of G Suite, JIRA, and Confluence highly preferred
Strong analysis and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Good attention to detail
Experience with video production or content localization is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.