As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Austin Base Salary Range: 70,000 - 94,000 USD per year
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our business and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities to remove associated barriers to success
- Maintain and monitor headcount planning and forecasting in partnership with key stakeholders for all portions of Hire's business
- Support Hire in translating business and financial targets into individual and team goals
- Communicate effectively across all levels within the team, to cross-functional partners and to leadership to inform critical decision making
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, operations or related quantitative discipline
- 2+ years of work experience in a planning, staffing, finance-related role
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategy into the organizational development plan
- Strong planning, organizational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent written, oral and positive interpersonal skills required
- Able to make articulate recommendations in a concise and effective manner and debate decisions with cross-functional partners and senior leadership
- Comfort working as part of a highly collaborative, fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Experience with SQL preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.