Date published: 2-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Dublin, Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Within the PMO, we are building a team of Program Managers and Business Analysts (BA’s) to manage third party integrations we have going on over here. We need good analysts who will be focused on understanding the needs of our business teams and developing requirements for their projects.
If you are like us, you are firmly grounded in the present, but can see into the future. You visualize how things currently work and see how they might work later. And you can create detailed instructions for how to get there.
You like to get to the bottom of complicated things, make sense of them, and use simple terms to help others understand as well. You are a modern day cross between Sam Spade and Jessica Fletcher: a keen eye for detail and unflinching determination, mixed with an inclination towards teacher-turned-author of detective novels.
By nature, you don’t really like leaving any stones unturned, but you have learned over the years that some uncertainty is tolerable.
- Analyze, validate and develop business and technical process requirements.
- Develop systems requirements, techniques, and controls. Assist with implementation efforts and requirements.
- Examine processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of processes to ensure they continue to be good and appropriate for the business.
- Represent business unit with project management and stakeholders.
Characteristics that set you apart
- Excellent detective, highly curious.
- Detail oriented, but able to move forward in the face of unanswered questions.
- Continuously striving for process improvements.
- Strong client service attitude and leadership capabilities.
- Customer focused, aware of the importance of end user satisfaction.
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst working with computerized management systems to include, but not limited to, product lifecycle systems.
- Must have a good knowledge of business process/lifecycle management principles, theories and concepts and a general understanding of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Must be customer focused and possess:
- The ability to use independent judgment in developing solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity;
- Good verbal and written communications and presentations skills to accurately document and report findings to a variety of audiences;
- Good interpersonal skills to influence and guide employees, managers, customers and other external parties;
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Here’s the first hurdle to getting a shot at this: apply with your Indeed Resume and include a note that persuades us to believe that you understand the challenges of a global data driven company.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.