Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Business Strategy Associate at Indeed, you will be part of our SMB Hiring team, working closely with product managers, marketing, sales and client success to analyze data, develop insights and apply these insights to improve our customer experience and business outcomes.
- Monitor critical SMB hiring business KPIs like conversion rate, retention, mutual engagement, and voice-of-customer sentiment like Net Promoter
- Identify potential problems, and synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to diagnose root cause
- Determine the best approach to accomplish project goals and own execution with limited direction
- Independently structure and execute analysis yourself, whether it’s doing queries in SQL/IQL, searching through logs, building an excel model or using the plethora of in-house tools for analyzing data
- Identify and drive continuous improvement activities, partnering with product, marketing, sales and CS
- Support product managers in answering critical questions with both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Execute special projects / ad hoc analyses, as initiatives, products, risks and opportunities are constantly evolving
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.