Date published: 5-Oct-2016
How Indeed works.Indeed works when talented, passionate people come together to get a job done. Come help Indeed work. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
How this team works.
How you work.
- Drive operational execution for global procurement activities of goods and services in alignment with our internal business customers for assigned areas of responsibility specifically IT and Real Estate purchases.
- The Buyer is responsible for procurement in a centralized procurement model.
- The candidate will create and place purchase orders in Intacct.
- Buyer will be required to process receipts in Intacct for their respective PO’s.
- Maintain order status in Intacct with up-to-date information provided from suppliers.
- Negotiate costs, delivery dates and service terms with suppliers.
- Communicate effectively and timely with internal customers for order updates.
- Work with Accounts Payable to resolve invoice issues.
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and capabilities.
- Assist with compiling supplier data for quarterly business reviews of tier 1 suppliers.
- Assist with new vendor process.
- Work with Management to report metrics and monitor process compliance.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions, businesses, and geographies to realize procurement goals and objectives.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Strong organizational skills, high level of accuracy and detail oriented.
- Independently prioritize and handle ambiguous tasks and deliver timely results.
- Perform all other duties as assigned including administrative tasks.
- Work in a collaborative manner and as a team player.
- Knowledge of P2P process.
- Ensure compliance with company Procurement policies.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure invoices are processed on time and
- purchase orders received timely.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3+ years Indirect/MRO purchasing experience with IT background required.
• Intacct, MS Office Suite, Google Suite knowledge is required
• Must speak Japanese
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.