Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Prepare and convert purchase orders from approved requisitions.
- Purchase goods and services in line with specified cost, quality, delivery targets focused on defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Support the purchasing function and stakeholders communicating any supply challenges which may impact on business operations.
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities.
- Contact suppliers to resolve all queries through error management reconciliation.
- Monitor and advise on any issues which present risk or opportunity to the organisation.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers.
- Conduct research for new supplier evaluation towards customer satisfaction.
- Compile data relating to supplier performance to enable evaluation.
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers reviewing opportunities to achieve savings.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly metric reports.
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous and business improvements.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and maintain excellent communications.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of experience across procurement commodities. i.e. IT, Business Services & Professional Services.
- Has working knowledge of commonly-used procurement concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Good knowledge of purchasing, negotiation, commercial understanding and cost breakdown.
- Experience of working closely with suppliers.
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and input to business improvements.
- Computer literate, Intaact and intermediate MS Office and Google Suite knowledge.
- Familiarity with an integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and achieve set targets.
- Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of factors that impact SLA success.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.