Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed is seeking a Salesforce Business Admin in Tokyo to join its growing Business Operations and Support Solutions team.
This business-critical function provides day to day support of the Salesforce environment for Indeed’s Sales & Client Success teams. The Salesforce Business Admin will be a product expert and resource, ensuring that solutions serve both internal users in Sales and CS, and their external clients. In addition to triaging and resolving product issues and access, he/she will work cross-departmentally to inspire improvements over the status quo, partnering with team members to find solutions that are scalable across multiple regions and lines of business.
- Manage and resolve all support requests, including administering and maintaining user accounts, roles, and profiles and troubleshooting reported bugs
- Adhere to metrics and SLA’s established for the role
- Act as technical SME (subject matter expert) for Indeed’s CRM Products
- Actively monitor support request channels from stakeholders and raise priority when needed
- Practice Indeed’s friendly, user-centric support model with teams of varying technical proficiency and command of English
- Help align the goals of the Product and Engineering groups with those of the Business Operations and Support Solutions team
- Participate in CRM product trainings and roll-outs for CRM users
- Actively communicate planned and completed CRM product updates to business stakeholders
- Administer Salesforce along with supporting the business needs of other Indeed products
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and present feedback on Indeed’s CRM products
- Drive CRM adoption and best practices with cross-functional team members
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Full proficiency in Japanese and business level English.
- 1+ years with Salesforce in an admin or development capacity
- Salesforce Admin (201) certification required
- Advanced Salesforce Admin (301), Sales, Service Cloud Consultant certification a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning preferred
- Confident understanding of Salesforce reporting
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Data-driven and analytical to build a case for desired product updates
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiarity with the recruitment advertising industry and CPC/pay-for-performance model preferred
- Willingness to travel to Indeed locations
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.