Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Indeed.com is seeking a Campaign Planner who will deliver marketing strategies that will drive business results. We are looking for a passionate marketer who will work internal and external creative partners, to conceive and plan integrated campaigns that are innovative and effective.
In your cover letter for this position, please tell us why this is the right job for you.
- Develop business and brand strategies that deliver integrated plans that communicate a compelling value proposition and increase brand equity for Indeed.
- Leading IMC process and run data-driven insights workshops to help extended teams understand consumer and employer mindsets and connection points
- Partner with Business Strategy, Sales and Product teams to help diagnose business problems, define marketing and communications goals, and create briefs for creative and media teams.
- Become intimately familiar with business metrics, product performance and research outputs, and use this information to conduct discovery and provide synthesis and analysis on consumers, categories, brands, markets, industry trends, etc.
- Work with Marketing Research and Business Strategy functions to develop insights to facilitate marketing budget allocation and the allocation of the marketing budget
- Support the design and setup of marketing experimentation in collaboration with other cross-functional teams (Media Planning, Business Intelligence etc.)
- Monitor marketing KPIs; analyze key predictors, identify trends and present actionable insights to the Marketing and other cross-functional teams
- Responsible for communicating summaries of campaign performance and insights to all levels of the organization
- You have a minimum of 8+ years working in a communication planning or strategic planning role, with extensive experience connecting insights, creative and media to produce outstanding results
- Bachelor degree, preferably in field with a quantitative emphasis
- You have delivered business results through integrated marketing planning
- You are able to utilize hard and soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal
- International experience a plus; candidate must have high enthusiasm about working with our marketing partners across the world and relish analyzing results from our global media team
- Can deliver insights and recommendations in a simple but eloquent way to inspire creative teams, media planners and agency partners.
- Experience in performing analysis on quantitative and qualitative datasets
- Background of strong project management to make sure timelines are met and on strategy whilst encouraging creativity and problem-solving.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.