Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Chief of Staff will be the right hand to the COO. This is a critical role that will help enable communication, collaboration, and strategy execution across the company. This highly visible position will enable a deep understanding of Indeed and the HR Technology Industry.
In this role you will work closely with our Senior Leadership Team to execute and monitor our business strategy. You should be a sharp critical thinker who can solve large business issues and communicate effectively. You will develop a deep understanding of the critical success factors of a high-growth company and gain experience further scaling an already large organization.
As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to hire people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers and can help create a vision to do so for long into the future.
- Influence cross-functional projects and project management, including performance reporting
- Craft Board and C-suite level presentations and memos
- Identify areas for efficiency and improvement in all initiatives
- Support the COO in organizing inspiring and informative All Hands meetings to share important business information to the company as well as engage and boost team morale
- Work with the Communications team to design and develop presentations and speaking points for internal and external audiences
- Organize discussion points, to-dos, follow-ups and draft thoughtful correspondence
- Manage weekly leadership meetings to encourage productive dialogue and focus
- Provide decision support by working with leadership to distill and organize recommendations for COO approval (anticipate requests for additional information, support with additional research or information analysis and surface key takeaways to ensure content is presented in a digestible format).
- Build relationships across the organization in order to fully understand the health of the business and our people
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking or Top Tier management consulting firm strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred, MBA a plus
- Experience in the consumer internet or media space is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis and research
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Strong analytical rigor with quantitative capabilities
- Effortless storytelling, communication, and synthesis abilities
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Willingness to speak up and share opinions
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguous environments and adapts easily to change
- Expert level knowledge of Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Must be comfortable working under pressured, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving situations
- Ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, curious and driven by a new challenge
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.