Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
At Prime, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide.
Indeed is looking for a highly motivated, service-oriented Client Consultant to join our Client Services team on a fast-growing start-up within Indeed. This is a critical, fast-paced role that facilitates engagement between our clients and our in-demand talent.The Client Consultant is committed to understanding and serving our clients’ varying needs. The ideal candidate must have strong relationship skills, a commitment to service excellence, familiarity with recruiting, and be comfortable speaking directly with key decision makers at companies ranging from startups to the Fortune 500. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with our expanding new team, and will put you on a career path with the potential for future growth opportunities.
The Client Consultant will work closely with members of Indeed’s Sales, and Talent Services teams, as well as our Product and Technical teams, to help make our clients and candidates successful.
- Manage successful client relationships and projects from onboarding stage through multiple placements
- Partner with our clients as their expert on all things Prime
- Work with our clients to help them identify and reach out to the most qualified candidates for their positions.
- Drive ongoing client engagement and usage of the product
- Gather feedback from clients and deliver it to the Product and Engineering teams to help improve our service
- Stay abreast of current trends within the tech recruiting industry to understand what our employers are looking for
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience in business-to-business environment
- Understanding of technical terminology, including engineering roles, programming/software languages, and skills
- Proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Very adaptable to change and always excited to learn
- Willingness to improvise and take ownership of responsibilities “outside of the job description"
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.