Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.The Client Insights Team consults and supports our Client Success and Sales partners with reporting and award-winning resources from day one. We are responsible for shaping our GTM message, ensuring brand consistency and data integrity in all custom client facing content. Our team is often the subject matter expert who is called on to help provide strong narratives based on client performance data, market trends and industry insights. Our resources are leveraged in order help drive productive client facing conversations.
Your job.As a Client Insights Analyst at Indeed, you will leverage Indeed dataset to develop insights and assist in the strategic development and adoption of sales materials used with our enterprise clients.
- Act as a core market team member and partner with sales team to understand the insights and intelligence they require to manage and grow their business
- Develop solutions to deliver sales requirements at scale and enhance the sales story
- Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential via customized sales presentations and performance reports.
- Provide strategic insight into how to deepen the sales conversations by evaluating client performance and providing a story that leads to new product solutions.
- Leverage Indeed’ unique dataset to develop stories and presentations and effectively communicate complex analytics and recommended actions, working in partnership with client services and employer insights
- Work closely with Field Sales Directors to document customer needs and business requirements and partner with
- Content Creation Team to develop new sales collaterals
- Find efficiencies for manual business processes to increase productivity
- Act as a project manager and subject matter expert in a specific business area within market, product, or workstream.
- Bachelor's Degree with business /quantitative focus or equivalent experience
- +5 years experience working in a fast-paced, sales environment; experience with recruitment, advertising or SaaS business with enterprise level companies preferred
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with a strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with storytelling using multiple data sources (SQL, Tableau, SFDC)
- Experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience with project management and working cross-functionally
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- A thorough understanding of sales cycles and how to effectively work with Field sales account managers
- Ability to analyze and make sense of data, turn insights into conclusions and create actionable strategic recommendations
- Comfortable giving feedback to experienced salespersons; while still being seen as a valued partner
- High Level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Self Motivated to continuously expand personal professional knowledge
- Ability to work in a multinational, high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Someone who has experience leading a team in a project manager, business development or sales manager capacity a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.