Additional Posting Location(s): New York City, Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
As a Sales Support Specialist at Indeed, you will assist in the strategic development and adoption of sales materials used by sales teams. To be successful, you will be able to partner well with high-energy sales reps and understand complex, enterprise-level sales cycles. You will also work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure business processes are followed and brand consistency is maintained throughout the sales organization.
- Problem solve, analyze data and present findings in a way that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential via customized sales presentations and performance reports.
- Finding areas of opportunity within the sales cycle, and creating strategy and solutions to enhance the sales story.
- Finding efficiencies for manual business processes to increase productivity.
- Provide strategic insight into how to deepen the sales conversations by evaluating client performance and providing a story that leads to new product solutions.
- Partner with Sales Training and other company stakeholders to own and lead new product releases, new sales collateral material. This includes the creation of process, documentation and training for the Sales Support Team.
- Act as a core market team member and work with sales teams to identify areas of opportunity for business needs. Record and provide recommendations to the Sales Support Team Leaders.
- Act as a project manager and subject matter expert in a specific business area within market, product, or workstream.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficient in Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish (verbal and written)
- 3-5 years experience working in fast-paced, sales environment; experience with enterprise level companies preferred
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with project management and a thorough understanding of sales cycles and the mentality of a sales representative
- Ability to lead and project manage multiple projects
- Ability to analyze and make sense of data, turn insights into conclusions and create actionable strategic recommendations
- Someone who has experience working with remote teams
- Comfortable giving feedback to experienced sales persons; while still being seen as a valued partner
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.