The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Your job.The Client Onboarding Consultant should be web-savvy, understand online advertising and have strong client service skills. In this role you’ll support cross-functional test ideas by reaching out to prospects and spending clients with newly created accounts. Reporting to the Onboarding EMEA Director, you’ll work on the test strategy with the cross-functional partners, create the workflow and then conduct the needed outreach. High productivity will be needed to generate significant test results and help us analyze impact. As winning ideas are discovered, you will be instrumental in mapping out the roll-out plan for the population outreach to the responsible team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work independently as well as within a team, can operate well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a track record of delivering strong performance and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop strategies, workflow, and test measurements
- Conduct outbound calls to designated test populations
- Monitor outbound campaign results (IQL)
- Share with the Onboarding management team key test learnings and partner with them on any roll-outs
- Work directly with prospects and client decision makers on budgets and optimization of their accounts
- Ask probing questions to identify hiring needs and qualify new clients
- Exceed outbound productivity metrics and penetrate test files within the defined timeline. Inbound phone or email support may be needed
- Meet or exceed other assigned targets on a quarterly basis
- Act as the client's voice in test debrief meetings highlighting bright spots and opportunities
- Winback churn accounts through free consultations, setting accounts up for success and creating client engagement while ensuring overall satisfaction
- Facilitating training as needed
- Professional maturity and business acumen
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to work with feedback and be adaptable to change
- Experience in a business-to-business environment, Industry experience in online advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or recruitment advertising preferred
- Passion for sales and client service
- Drive for results in a collaborative environment
- Strong phone presence, with the ability to build trust and rapport within first client contact
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities and client requests
- 1+ years experience in Sales/Service
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.