Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
A Client Onboarding Inbound Specialist should be web-savvy, understand online advertising and have strong sales and communication skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our high-need, high-volume clients primarily by phone with some e-mail interactions as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary, a quarterly bonus plan, and a full benefits plan.
- Answering our 1-800 number, work directly with prospective and existing clients as they post new jobs
- Meet and exceed assigned targets on a quarterly basis
- Meet productivity standards
- Educate clients on our products and ensure their jobs are live on the site and optimized
- Provide a positive and long lasting customer experience so clients are retained and engaged
- Route sales assigned clients to the assigned Account Executive. In cases when they are not available, support the client creating first contact resolution
- Assist clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!)
- Deliver exceptional service day in and day out with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year of business-to-business experience preferred. Recent college grads considered
- Work well under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to take feedback and incorporate it into your day to day
- Adaptable to change
- Professional maturity and business acumen
- Passion for sales, with a drive for results in a collaborative environment
- Strong phone presence, with the ability to build trust and rapport within first client contact
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.