Date published: 29-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Service and support existing, spending client base
- Work directly with client decision-makers and budget-holders
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Using probing questions, identify additional opportunity and new jobs
- Educate clients on our products and ensure their accounts are optimized
- Working from a queue, retain and grow accounts
- Conduct an average of 60 outbound attempts per day
- Meet or exceed assigned quota on a quarterly basis
- 1+ years experience in business-to-business environment, Industry experience in online advertising, search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, recruitment advertising or staffing agencies preferred
- Fluency in English & German
- Passion for sales and client service
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in English & German
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities and client requests
- Professional maturity and business acumen
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.