Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
- Meet and exceed two assigned quotas on a quarterly basis
- Consistently hit productivity standards averaging 200 emails and 60 calls a day
- Working directly with client decision-makers you will position and sell Indeed products, including PPC, to help SMBs solve their recruiting challenges
- Up-sell clients and help them measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Educate clients on our products and ensure their accounts are optimized and clients are actively engaged
- Provide a positive and long lasting customer experience so clients are retained
- Work well under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities and ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work with feedback and incorporate it into your day to day
- Bachelor's Degree or 1+ years experience in Sales/Service
- Professional maturity and business acumen
- 1+ years experience in business-to-business environment
- Industry experience in online advertising,search engine marketing (SEM), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, recruitment advertising, or staffing agencies preferred
- Passion for sales, with a drive for results in a collaborative environment
- Strong phone presence, with the ability to build trust and rapport within first client contact
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.