Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Lead efforts on operational hygiene and excellence for global fleet of endpoints
- Engineer automated solutions that enhance employee productivity and efficiency for Indeedians
- Assist in building a data reporting framework that provides visibility into the health of our fleet of endpoints and drive efforts to address results
- Develop and enhance platform management and automation through an MDM and/or Configuration Management system.
- Implement and maintain client configuration and security compliance standards.
- Identify internal process and automation improvements and deploy scalable, secure technical solutions.
- Collaborate with open source communities, industry experts, multi-functional partners, and other platform engineers to design and iterate on our endpoint management solutions and strategies.
- Work proficiently with minimal daily guidance, bring mature reasoning and troubleshooting skills when working with production systems.
- Develop and manage client administration and development tools and support systems.
- Collaborate on the evaluation and lead efforts of the integration of new technologies and methods that enhance service delivery.
- Identify, create, and maintain detailed and accurate documentation, including procedures and run books.
- Assist as needed with product rollouts/deployments such as initial communications, monitoring and reporting on delivery to all endpoints etc.
- Provide coaching as needed for team’s more junior members
- Provide support for escalated issues from the Service Desk
- Help the team avoid knowledge silos, you learn from and help teach those around you.
- Work fast, fail fast, and operate via data-driven decisions
- Value world class customer service, enable positive customer experiences, and understand the importance of end user satisfaction
- Are driven to utilize data to inform your decision making to continually improve service delivery processes and efficiencies
- Are great at balancing a dynamic workload. You successfully use independent judgement to manage competing priorities, deliver results, and meet key objectives
- Analyze, organize, document, problem-solve, all with a keen attention to detail
- Have a passion for solving problems and getting things done. You strive for results and deliver
- Can independently research technical problems and devise innovative solutions
- Are excellent at troubleshooting, problem solving, and working through increasingly complex issues
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5-7+ years of Information Technology experience, preferably in a technology company
- 2-3 years enterprise client management experience
- Extensive experience with macOS, Windows, iOS, Linux platforms, Bash, MDM, Git, and version control/code review
- Skilled in Python or other object-oriented language
- Comfortable scripting interactions with REST APIs
- Contributions to the open-source MacAdmin community
- Experience with Puppet or other Configuration Management system
- Comfortable with the use of multiple hardware models, such as varying MacBooks/Mac Mini’s and varying Linux/Windows laptops and desktops
- A willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times, based on business needs
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, quick thinking, open-mindedness, positive, and motivational) and ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
- Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.