Date published: 27-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide.
Indeed is seeking a Client Product Specialist to act as a liaison between the Client Services team and the Indeed Product and Engineering teams. The person in this role supports Client Services employees globally by providing support on new, emerging Indeed products. He or she also acts shares goals with the Product team to ensure that new products achieve KPIs.
The Client Product Specialist will report to the Manager of Client Services, Global Product Support - Strategy and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate initiatives between various departments and provide other general support as needed.
- Function as a product expert and liaison for the Client Services team for new, developing products
- Act as the Client Services product owner to identify needs from Product, Marketing, Sales, and other teams before product implementation to ensure successful collaboration and performance
- Join client calls to help promote and support new product usage
- Conduct regular product trainings and refreshers for Client Services, partner with Training & Development to create training materials for Client Services
- Develop processes and resources to effectively manage the pipeline and onboarding of clients for emerging products
- Troubleshoot to identify issues requiring Product or Engineering attention and filter out issues that are expected behavior or user error
- Collect, analyze and submit product improvement ideas and client feedback to the Product team
- Partner closely with Product to reach shared product goals and ensure that new products achieve key metrics of performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the desire to build internal partnerships
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- A passion to support clients with service excellence
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create and welcoming a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.