Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a CRM Admin in Austin to join its growing Client Services team.
This business-critical function supports Client Services by coordinating with Indeed's Product and Engineering teams to help shape the CRM product development cycle, and define and prioritize specific product & feature updates in alignment with the goals set out by Client Services leadership.
The CRM Admin will act as a liaison between the Client Services team and Indeed’s CRM Product team, giving Client Services a voice in the product development process and helping to drive the process through data-driven analysis and feedback. Conversely, he/she will be a resource for Client Services, acting as a CRM expert for all tools and products provided to Client Services to work more effectively.
The CRM Admin will develop and implement requirements and project plans for Salesforce Service Cloud based on input derived from data, internal customer feedback, and focus groups while incorporating industry best practices.
- Gather, synthesize, analyze and present feedback on Indeed’s CRM products
- Innovate new/better ways of collecting feedback
- Administration and support of Salesforce Service platform, including managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, reports and dashboards, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules
- Develop and manage project implementations with internal customers as needed
- Act as technical SME (subject matter expert) for Indeed’s CRM Products for Client Services
- Actively monitor support request channels from Client Services and raise priority when needed
- Use data and Client Services feedback to prioritize future enhancements/bug fixes and create and maintain a CRM product roadmap, advocating for Client Services priorities
- Lead discovery phase and requirements documentation for future feature releases
- Drive CRM adoption and best practices with Client Services users
- Help align the goals of the Product and Engineering groups with those of Client Services
- Participate in CRM product trainings and roll-outs for Client Services
- Actively communicate planned and completed CRM product updates to Client Services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience with Salesforce, or similar CRM, in an admin or development capacity required
- SFDC admin certification preferred
- Experience with SQL or other query languages preferred
- Experience in Client Services Operations preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Familiarity with the recruitment advertising industry preferred
- Familiarity with the CPC/pay-for-performance model
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.