Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a team of Senior Client Support Specialists and Client Support Specialists
- Recruit, onboard, develop and manage the performance of Senior Client Support Specialists and Client Support Specialists on your team
- Serve as a resource and mentor for both direct and indirect reports from multiple verticals within Client Services
- Be a product and technical expert internally and externally
- Oversee team member’s client accounts and offer guidance on optimization, performance enhancement and comprehension of metrics for client online advertising campaigns
- Contribute to developing team workflow processes and provide training, coaching and performance reviews
- Partner closely with Indeed’s National Accounts and Ad Agency Sales Directors and Senior Management on large National partner accounts
- Collaborate with and develop strong working relationships with other US and Global leaders in managing similar teams
- Travel and present Indeed’s services to large key prospects and accounts
- Experience managing Fortune 1000 clients and large, National brands
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years in a business-to-business environment
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- Experience with online advertising; recruitment advertising a plus
- Passion for client service
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Strong presentation skills and previous webinar experience preferred
- Willingness to travel
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.