Date published: 9-Aug-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide. Indeed is seeking an energetic manager with a background in online advertising and client support to lead our growing UK Client Support teams.This group simultaneously supports and works hand in hand with our London & Dublin based teams to support our mid-market level clients.
The Client Services Manager in this position must be web-savvy, articulate and able to identify account growth opportunities while providing high-quality services to our clients.
- Oversee a team of Client Support Specialists focused on supporting the Account Executives
- Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLA’s are met, while highlighting any process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client and/or technical and product issues
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews, participate in the hiring/interviewing process, and collaborate with the Regional Client Services Manager and Senior Director regarding promotions, role changes, and salary changes
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to Client Support Specialists
- Responsible for the management and communication of expectations and any internal changes affecting the team
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with team members.
- Help team to identify opportunities for Product recommendations and revenue growth
- Participate in the client NPS process by helping to facilitate follow-up discussions to address any negative comments
- Spot check and analyse client accounts to provide guidance and recommendations on campaign management and division of budget in order to hit and exceed client expectations
- Work with and push the team to be proactive and strategic when analysing the performance of their clients’ campaigns versus client's’ goals and needs
- Work closely with Account Executives to drive professional growth, foster team collaboration, and inspire innovation
- Act as the main technical point of contact for the Account Executives
- Help analyse overall team cost structure to maximise profitability within team
- 1+ years previous people management experience
- Previous experience with pay-per-click or online marketing is desirable
- Previous experience with National Accounts, Media Agencies, Job Boards or ATS is desirable
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex strategies and issues to an audience of varying degrees of knowledge and expertise
- Exceptional ability to manage client relationships, with a proven track record of identifying increased revenue opportunities, and articulating the value of Indeed to clients and prospects
- Tech-savvy and product-oriented
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Holistic and critical thinker
- Ability to foster collaboration, innovation, and motivation
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.