Date published: 10-Jul-2017
Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
- Hire, lead and grow a team of Emerging Product Specialists dedicated to delivering quality to our clients and internal partners.
- Own and drive new product launches for Client Services.
- Partner with Product Managers, Client Services Managers, and stakeholders in Sales and Marketing to ensure collaboration between teams.
- Develop and implement new ideas and processes that will achieve team and company-wide goals to successfully introduce new products to market and scale them.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with team members.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to team members to develop them professionally, fostering internal mobility.
- Manage and communicate expectations and any internal changes affecting the team.
- Work closely with internal management counterparts to foster team collaboration, drive professional growth, and inspire innovation amongst internal teams.
- Be a product expert internally and externally.
- Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting the KPIs set by the company.
- 1+ years previous people management experience
- 3+ years in a business-to-business environment preferred
- A deep understanding of online advertising and/or online products
- Ad trafficking experience preferred
- Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
- Passion for client service and service excellence
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degrees a plus!
- Ability to foster collaboration, innovation, and motivation
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.