Date published: 23-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Your job.In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide. Indeed is seeking an energetic manager with preferably a background in online advertising and client support to lead our growing Benelux Client Support teams. This group simultaneously supports and works hand in hand with our Benelux Sales teams to service our enterprise level clients. The Manager Client Services National Accounts in this position must be web-savvy, articulate and able to identify account growth opportunities while providing high-quality service to our clients.
- Build out and oversee a team of senior Client Support Specialists focused on supporting our National Accounts sales reps in Brussels
- Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLA’s are met, while highlighting any process inefficiencies, and opportunities for improvement.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client, sales, and/or technical and product issues.
- Consult with Client Support Specialists and Sales Directors on best product offering for clients.
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews, participate in the hiring/interviewing process, and collaborate with the Regional Director and Senior Director regarding promotions, role changes, and salary changes.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to Client Support Specialists to develop team members professionally, fostering internal mobility.Plan and lead engaging regular team meetings.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings and Call Reviews with team members.
- Help Client Support Specialists identify revenue growth opportunities within their book of business.
- Participate in the client NPS process by helping to facilitate follow-up discussions to address any negative comments.
- Spot check and analyze the teams’ book of business to provide guidance and recommendations on campaign management and division of budget in order to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Work closely with Sales Directors to foster team collaboration, partnership and trust.
- Help analyze overall team cost structure to maximize profitability within team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and French.
- A deep understanding of Indeed business processes.
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex strategies and issues to an audience of varying degrees of knowledge and expertise.
- Exceptional ability to manage client relationships, with a proven track record of identifying increased revenue opportunities, and articulating the value of Indeed to clients and prospects.
- Analytical and inquisitive.
- Holistic and critical thinker.
- Ability to foster collaboration, innovation, and motivation.
- 5+ years professional experience
- Mentorship or prior management experience preferred
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.