Date published: 26-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a smart, experienced professional to lead and scale the Client Response team within our Small Business division. This position is for you if you are inspired by helping others, have strong technical skills, and have had previous experience developing a team.
As the Client Response Manager, you will report to the Regional Director of Client Services. You will drive the daily team strategy, motivate the team and look to create operating efficiencies for our Client Response team responding to written inquiries via e-mail and outbound call efforts. You will monitor the volume and nature of the inquiries and ensure service greatness is delivered in all interactions.
* Directly manage a team of Client Account Specialists
* Handle escalated calls and demonstrate service excellence through all client and team member interactions
* Interview, hire and develop Account Specialists
* Identify opportunities to increase employee and client satisfaction and improve efficiency
* Conduct regular team meetings to share product and process updates
* Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLA’s are met, while highlighting any process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement
* Provide team support as a product expert; diagnose and solve technical problems
* Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to Account Specialists
* Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with team members to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets
* Bachelor’s degree
* 2+ years of Client Services experience, call/contact center experience preferred
* 1-2 years of management experience
* Experience with online advertising; recruitment advertising a plus
* Impeccable communication skills
* Passion for data; strong attention to detail, ability to identify an opportunity and fiscal responsibility
* Ability to foster collaboration, innovation, and motivation
* Passionate for service excellence and supporting team members
* Visionary and creative person who is excited about growing a business line
* People person who can work well within a team while also being successful independently
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.