Date published: 6-Jun-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is seeking a passionate manager with a background in online advertising and client support to lead our growing Client Services team. This group supports our Toronto Inside, Agency and National Accounts Sales teams and Employer client base. The ideal candidate is a technically minded, process-driven, results-focused individual who can liaise with our greater Client Services, Sales and Technology teams to deliver high-quality service to Indeed's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising clients.
Find out what it's like to work in Client Services at Indeed: http://go.indeed.com/ClientServices
- Oversee a team of Client Support Coordinators (Shared Support) focused on supporting the Canada Sales Teams.
- Hire, lead and grow a team of Client Support Coordinators dedicated to delivering quality to our clients and internal partners.
- Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLA’s are met, while highlighting any process inefficiencies of the Shared Support queue, and opportunities for improvement. Conduct regular audits to ensure there are no misaligned accounts within the queue.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client, sales, and/or technical and product issues.
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews, participate in the hiring/interviewing process by identifying talent that aligns with the values of Indeed, and collaborate with the Regional Director of Client Services regarding promotions, role changes, and salary changes.
- Provide consistent coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to Client Support Coordinators.
- Responsible for the management and communication of expectations and any internal changes affecting the team
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings and call reviews with team members
- Provide continuous training and coaching on first call resolution with clients
- Participate in the client NPS process by ensuring the team is delivering a consistently excellent client experience through education and awareness, and helping to facilitate follow-up discussions to address any negative comments.
- Spot check and analyze the team's productivity and metrics to provide guidance and recommendations
- Work closely with Sales Directors to drive professional growth, foster team collaboration, and inspire innovation amongst the team
- Help analyze overall team cost structure to maximize profitability within team
- Assist team in the queue when workload is heavy
- 3+ years in a business-to-business environment in a client-facing role
- 1+ years management experience preferred
- A deep understanding of Indeed’s business model preferred
- Technical mindset, demonstration of keen interest in acquiring new technical skills, and comfort with technical conversations
- Passion for client service and exceeding client expectations
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degrees a plus!
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.