Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.Are you a student looking for real work and real-world experience? Indeed.com is seeking self-motivated student interns to join our growing Client Success team. Our Client Success Internship Program has a track record of providing students with training, mentorship, and true client-centric opportunities to affect Indeed's business. The right candidates will possess excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and an interest in the Web and B2B client service. This is a great opportunity that touches a variety of departments at Indeed along with our Client Success group, you will have exposure to our Sales and Technology teams. Responsibilities:
- Conduct research and group projects
- Support Indeed's day-to-day Client Success efforts
- Collaborate with our Client Success and Technology teams
- Consult with prospective clients
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- All candidates must be fully Bilingual in english and french at a professional written and verbal level
- Internship Program is 12+ weeks long (May - August)
- Internship is full-time, qualified candidates will be available for 40 hours/week
- To apply, students must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree within an accredited university in Canada
- Eligible students will have a graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
- All majors may apply
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and/or Google Docs
- Interest in client service Web-savvy
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.