As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Are you a student looking for real work and real-world experience? Indeed.com is
seeking self-motivated student interns to join our growing Client Services team. Our
Client Services Internship Program has a track record of providing students with
training, mentorship, and true client-centric opportunities to affect Indeed's
business. The right candidates will possess excellent attention to detail, strong
communication skills, and an interest in the Web and B2B client service. This is a
great opportunity that touches a variety of departments at Indeed along with our
Client Services group, you will have exposure to our Sales and Technology teams.
* Support Indeed's day-to-day Client Services efforts
* Collaborate with our Client Services and Technology teams
* Consult with prospective clients
* Diagnose and solve technical problems
* Conduct research and group projects
* All candidates must be fully Bilingual in english and french at a professional written and verbal level
* Internship Program is 12+ weeks long (May - August)
* Internship is full-time, qualified candidates will be available for 40 hours/week
* To apply, students must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree within an accredited university in Canada
* Eligible students will have a graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019
* All majors may apply
* Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
* Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and/or Google Docs
* Interest in client service Web-savvy
* Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a plus
This is a paid internship. Please visit How Indeed Works to learn more: http://www.indeed.jobs.
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.