Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
- Support Indeed's day-to-day Client Success efforts
- Collaborate with our Client Success and Technology teams
- Consult with prospective clients
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Fluent in French and English, verbal and written
- Internship Program is 10+ weeks long (May-August)
- The internship is full-time, qualified candidates will be available for 40 hours/week
- To apply, students must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree within an accredited university in Canada
- Eligible students will have a graduation date between December 2019 and June 2020
- All majors may apply
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and/or Google Docs
- Interest in client service Web-savvy
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.