Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
- Support Indeed's day-to-day Client Success efforts
- Collaborate with our Client Success and Technology teams
- Consult with prospective clients
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Conduct research and analysis
- Collaborate with other Client Success Interns on assigned projects
- Learn the various parts of Indeed’s business
- Serve as a brand representative for Indeed on your campus
- We use video messaging to delight our clients - must be comfortable with video messaging platforms
- Internship is 10+ weeks long
- Qualified applicants will be available for a start date of May 28th, 2019
- Internship is full-time, qualified candidates will be available for 40 hours/week
- To apply, students must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree within an accredited college or university in the United States
- Eligible students will have a graduation date between August 2019 and May 2020
- All majors may apply
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Interest in client service
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and/or Google Docs
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.