Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
Are you a student looking for real work and real-world experience? Indeed.com is seeking self-motivated student interns to join our growing Client Services team. Our Client Services Internship Program has a track record of providing students with training, mentorship, and true client-centric opportunities to affect Indeed's business.
The right candidates will possess excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and an interest in the Web and B2B client service. This is a great opportunity that touches a variety of departments at Indeed along with our Client Services group, you will have exposure to our Sales and Technology teams.
- Support Indeed's day-to-day Client Services efforts
- Collaborate with our Client Services and Technology teams
- Consult with prospective clients
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Conduct research and group projects
- Internship Program is 12+ weeks long (May-August)
- To apply, candidates must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree within an accredited college or university
- Eligible candidates will have a graduation date in 2020
- All academic disciplines may apply
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and/or Google Docs
- Interest in client service Web-savvy
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.