Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.This is a critical role that requires a process-driven, results-focused individual who can liaise with our greater Client Success and technology teams, and support our Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to Indeed's pay-per-click (PPC) advertising clients. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture.
- Lead and grow a Client Success Agency team dedicated to delivering quality to our clients and internal partners.
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client, sales, and/or technical and product issues.
- Monitor client calls and provide consistent, actionable feedback on both soft skills and working product knowledge.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, career pathing, and constructive feedback to Client Success team, fostering internal mobility.
- Partner with Sales Directors to ensure team collaboration on shared accounts and common goals.
- Work closely with internal management counterparts across all EMEA teams to foster team collaboration and inspire innovation amongst internal teams.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with team and create individual development plans.
- Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLAs are met, while highlighting process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement within the Client Success inbound contact queues.
- Develop and implement new ideas that will achieve team and company-wide goals.
- Promote a fun and zealous environment while hitting the KPIs set out by the company.
- Be a product expert internally and externally.
- +3 years in a business-to-business environment in a client facing role
- Fluent in French AND English
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proven work experience providing technical support in a contact center-type environment
- Ability to develop clear and creative solutions to complex technical issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly and concisely (both verbally and in written form)
- Strong goal setting, time management and organizational skills required
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship-building, employee coaching and development skills
- Proven ability to adapt to changing processes
- Passionate about client services
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.