Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Oversee a team of Senior Client Success Specialists focused on supporting the National Account Managers
- Monitor workflow of the team to ensure SLA’s are met, while highlighting any process inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Act as an escalation point for resolving difficult client and/or technical and product issues
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews, participate in the hiring/interviewing process, and collaborate with the Regional Client Success Manager and Senior Director regarding promotions, role changes, and salary changes
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback to Senior Client Success Specialists
- Responsible for the management and communication of expectations and any internal changes affecting the team
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with team members.
- Help team to identify opportunities for Product recommendations and revenue growth
- Participate in the client NPS process by helping to facilitate follow-up discussions to address any negative comments
- Spot check and analyse client accounts to provide guidance and recommendations on campaign management and division of budget in order to hit and exceed client expectations
- Work with and push the team to be proactive and strategic when analysing the performance of their clients’ campaigns versus client's’ goals and needs
- Work closely with National Account Managers to drive professional growth, foster team collaboration, and inspire innovation
- Act as the main technical point of contact for the National Account Managers
- Help analyse overall team cost structure to maximise profitability within team
- 3+ years previous people management experience
- Previous experience with pay-per-click or online marketing is desirable
- Previous experience with National Accounts, Media Agencies, Job Boards or ATS is desirable
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Fluency in Mandarin, Japanese or Cantonese a plus
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex strategies and issues to an audience of varying degrees of knowledge and expertise
- Exceptional ability to manage client relationships, with a proven track record of identifying increased revenue opportunities, and articulating the value of Indeed to clients and prospects
- Tech-savvy and product-oriented
- Analytical and inquisitive
- Holistic and critical thinker
- Ability to foster collaboration, innovation, and motivation
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.