Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The ideal candidate is a process-driven, results-focused leader who is passionate about delivering a WOW client experience. As the Client Success Manager, Process Improvement, you will report to the Director of Client Success, Quality Support, and lead a team of individual contributors toward the goal of ensuring service greatness is consistently provided in every client interaction. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, be detailed oriented, organized, analytical and demonstrate the ability to work independently and also within a team environment. The Client Success Manager, Process Improvement will work closely with other leaders in Client Success to support our growing team.
- Hire, lead and grow a team of Process Improvement Specialists dedicated to delivering quality to our internal and external partners.
- Develop and implement process metrics to document initial baseline process performance.
- Review processes, propose efficiency improvements, and implement approved process improvements.
- Identify workflows and processes that help streamline communication and operational efficiency.
- Lead in the creation, review and updating of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), coordinating with various departments
- Evaluate the SOP on a periodic basis and identify potential SOP revisions as needed to support continuous improvement.
- Act as a change agent, systematically driving continuous improvement and operational excellence methodologies and change throughout Client Success.
- Extract and analyze data from databases or other tracking mechanisms for use in analysis or metrics to support decisions
- Implement data collection mechanisms in areas where additional data is required for process analysis
- Partner with internal support teams to prioritize and implement system enhancements required for improved process flows to drive operational efficiencies
- Deliver feedback to managers and other stakeholders to provide updates on SOPs and create transparency.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with Process Improvement team members and provide coaching, mentoring, and constructive feedback.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or comparable business process improvement certification
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, 5 years related experience required if no degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service, office management
- 1+ years people management / mentoring experience preferred
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to analyze data, identify issues, develop improvements and implement process improvement initiatives
- Apply lean principles of continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to deliver constructive feedback in a clear and positive manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and proven ability to multitask
- A flexible attitude and excellent time management skills
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence across all levels and functions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach
- Project management experience that includes contributing ideas to operational programs, helping to define roadmaps, and working with a team to implement strategic initiatives.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.