Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Handle client and Sales requests from a shared queue via phone and email.
- Become the trusted advisor and first point of contact for our customers by offering personalized service and supporting them in their end goal of making hires
- Become an Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing account setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!)
- Monitor and analyze trends within accounts and constantly execute on new ways to “WOW” clients and colleagues; be creative!
- Conduct online presentations on product and campaign performance to clients
- Fluent in French and English, verbal and written
- Must have 2+ years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dotcom/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service.
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit technical savvy; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Ability to successfully work cross-functionally across different offices, in a fast-paced environment. Teamwork makes our teamwork!
- Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to anticipate client needs to provide “WOW” experiences.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.