Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
You will communicate directly with clients, primarily through email and phone, and work closely with our internal Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a seamless experience with Indeed from the start. If you get excited about delivering outstanding, memorable experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
While managing and supporting specific client accounts and sales teams, you will hone your organizational skills and learn the art of prioritization to treat all clients like they are your only one. You will be responsible for the success and retention of your clients, while escalating and resolving technical, product, or account issues. Technical issues include but are not limited to: troubleshooting aggregation issues, applying and testing URL tracking parameters, reviewing XML feeds and HTML codes. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help them measure their success and ROI from Indeed.
- Become an Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!).
- Monitor and analyze trends within your accounts and constantly execute on about new ways to “WOW” your clients and colleagues; be creative!
- Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to clients
- Based on account need, travel to client locations might be necessary.
- Be responsible for meeting several metrics; however, the emphasis will be placed on overall account performance, retention, and feature adoption.
- 1+ years related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 3+ years related experience if no Bachelor’s degree: B2B, Tech, Customer Service, Account Management. Related experience can also include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, servicing internal or external customers, retail customer service.or equivalent Indeed experience.
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Understand Boolean Search Logic
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills; an A/B testing connoisseur that can create data-driven insights
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with SEO
At this time, Indeed will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this open role.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.