Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
- Become an Indeed Product Expert, which will allow you to quickly resolve clients’ questions and set them up for success, solidifying Indeed as their number one source of hire
- You will make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain PPC, and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way)
- Facilitate communication between Client Success and Sales counterparts
- Personify that client success story people talk about by delivering exceptional service day in and day out with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners
- Provide clients with a WOW experience by exceeding expectations in customer service and resolution times
- Enjoy working in a team-centered environment where continuous learning is part of your day-to-day
- 1+ year of Customer Relationship Management Experience, required
- Language: Fluency in written/verbal English/Spanish (Bilingual) required
- Hospitality, Concierge or Resort Customer Service experience, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree - preferred
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish - required
- 2+ years of experience utilizing multiple forms of communication, software and technology, required
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and/or Paid Search (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- We use video messaging to delight our clients - must be comfortable with video messaging platforms
- Customer Relationship Management: 1 year (Required)
- Hospitality, Concierge or Resort Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.