Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Handle client and Sales requests from a shared queue via phone and email.
- Become an Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!)
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions
- Facilitate communication between Client Success and Sales counterparts
- Provide clients a “WOW” experience by exceeding expectations in customer service and resolution times
- Deliver exceptional service day in and day out with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Enjoy working in a team-centered environment where continuous learning is part of your day-to-day
- Be responsible for meeting several metrics; however, emphasis will be placed on Quality, CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) and ASA (Average Speed of Answer)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in Dutch AND English
- +2 years experience in customer service, business-to-business (B2B) environments
- Experience with online advertising - Pay-Per-Click (PPC)/Adwords a plus
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, and be excited to show that in your interview process
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and decision-makers about meeting their hiring goals
- You are confident in speaking with occasionally unhappy clients and make it your mission to improve their Indeed experience
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.