Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As Client Success Specialist, Shared Support, you must be web-savvy and have strong customer service skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients in the Dutch and Belgian markets by phone, e-mail and chat.
If you are a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment, then this role is for you. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
- Answer inbound written inquiries & phone calls in Dutch and English from our thousands of Small Business advertiser clients
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical and quality problems
- Promote pay-per-click advertising services and benefits to all Small Business clients
- Communicate directly with current clients as a product expert
- Support our other SMB teams to identify opportunities within SMB accounts, proactively contact clients, and provide our Sales team with product support
- Fluent Dutch or Flemish and English required.
- 1+ years’ experience in business-to-business environment preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passion for client education and service.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.