Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
You will communicate directly with clients, through email, phone & chat, and work closely with our internal Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a seamless experience with Indeed from the start. If you get excited about delivering outstanding, memorable experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
While managing and supporting client accounts and sales teams, you will hone your organizational skills and learn the art of prioritization to treat all clients like they are your only one. You will be responsible for the success and retention of your clients, while escalating and resolving technical, product, or account issues. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture. Your focus
- Handle client and Sales requests from a shared queue via phone and email, as well as assist and interact with our clients over chat.
- Become an Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!)
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions
- Facilitate communication between Client Success and Sales counterparts
- Provide clients a “WOW” experience by exceeding expectations in customer service and resolution times
- Deliver exceptional service day in and day out with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Enjoy working in a team centered environment where continuous learning is part of your day-to-day
- Be responsible for meeting several metrics; however, emphasis will be placed on CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) and ASA (Average Speed of Answer)
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and decision-makers about meeting their hiring goals
- You are confident speaking with occasionally unhappy clients and make it your mission to improve their Indeed experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in Client Support in a business-to-business (B2B) environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Understand Boolean Search Logic
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.