Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
An Account Specialist at Indeed is an opportunity for service-obsessed, tech savvy, and team oriented professionals to support clients using our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising model. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on helping others. This person is a true problem solver who does not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found for all clients. They smile at the prospect of a new problem, utilize multiple forms of technology to resolve issues, and feel personally satisfied when a client makes an important hire.
You will communicate directly with clients in a high volume inbound phone environment and work closely with our internal Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a seamless experience with Indeed from the start. If you get excited about delivering outstanding, memorable experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
Client Care is a results driven team that excels at delivering top notch customer service in a fun and fast paced collaborative environment. By working independently and in a team setting, you will hone your organizational and communication skills. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and breathes service culture.
- Become an Indeed Product Expert, which will allow you to quickly resolve clients’ questions and set them up for success, solidifying Indeed as their number one source of hire
- You will make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain PPC, and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way)
- Facilitate communication between Client Success and Sales counterparts
- Personify that client success story people talk about by delivering exceptional service day in and day out with fast response times and clear, helpful communications
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners
- Provide clients a WOW experience by exceeding expectations in customer service and resolution times
- Enjoy working in a team centered environment where continuous learning is part of your day-to-day
- You either have a Bachelor's degree or appropriate work experience for the role; framed degree not required
- You have 0+ years experience in customer service, business-to-business (B2B) environments, experience with online advertising, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- You are passionate about Client Success, love helping people and going above and beyond to make someone's day
- You can speak and write in an eloquent and clear manner via telephone and email
- You get passionate about change and energizing environments; You are flexible and able to go with the flow
- You are cool under deadlines and can easily organize and prioritize responsibilities
- You are comfortable speaking with clients and decision-makers about meeting their hiring goals
- You are confident speaking with occasionally unhappy clients and make it your mission to improve their Indeed experience
- You learn quickly; Your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one
- We use video messaging to delight our clients - must be comfortable with video messaging platforms
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish, French)
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.