Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Provide our sales team with technical/product support
- Assist with new client account setup
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Act as the external face of Indeed for hundreds of companies every day
- 0+ years of experience for this entry level role
- Relevant internship experience or coursework highly preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Passion for client service
- Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and/or Paid Search (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- We use video messaging to delight our clients - must be comfortable with video messaging platforms
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.