Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Your job.The Client Success Specialist must be web-savvy, passionate and have a very strong client focus. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising sales efforts.
- Manage and support a dedicated book of business alongside our Sales team
- Consult with prospective clients as a product and technical expert
- Be a product expert for the sales team's technical/product queries
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- 2+ years' experience in a business-to-business environment; experience with online advertising a plus.
- Experience with online PPC advertising is preferred.
- Passion for client success
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.