Date published: 9-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Client Support Associate-Contract
At Prime, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide.
Indeed is looking for a highly motivated, service-oriented Client Support Associate to join our Client Services team on a fast-growing start-up within Indeed. This is a critical, fast-paced role that supports our users, as well as the team of Client Consultants who manage the relationship with our clients.
The Client Support Associate is committed to understanding and serving our clients’ varying needs. The ideal candidate must have a commitment to service excellence, a sense of urgency, and an attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with our expanding new team, and will put you on a career path with the potential for future growth opportunities.
The Client Support Associate will work closely with members of Indeed’s Sales and Client Services teams to help make our clients and candidates successful.
- Act as the external face of Indeed Prime for hundreds of companies every day, managing inbound client queries via chat
- Use probing questions to identify client hiring needs; educate clients on our products and ensure they are empowered to be successful with Prime
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Gather feedback from clients in a structured way to help the Product and Engineering teams improve our service
- Create client performance reports
- Assist with various other administrative tasks and reporting requests
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years experience in business-to-business environment
- Understanding of technical terminology, including engineering roles, programming/software languages, and skills
- Proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Very adaptable to change and always excited to learn
- Willingness to improvise and take ownership of responsibilities “outside of the job description
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Experience in technical recruiting, staffing sales, or customer service in a SAAS environment
- Experience in startup environment
- Experience with B2B customer service
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.