Date published: 23-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed.com is looking for highly motivated, entry-level professionals to join our Client Services team as part of our Shared Client Support Program. The ideal candidate for the Client Support Coordinator role must be web savvy and have strong customer service skills. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our clients and supports our pay per click (PPC) advertising sales efforts.
About the Shared Client Support Program
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results oriented work environment. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and customer service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry.
* Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
* Provide our sales team with technical/product support
* Assist with new client account setup
* Diagnose and solve technical problems
* Act as the external face of Indeed for hundreds of companies every day
* Bachelor's degree
* 0+ years of experience
* December 2016 graduates are encouraged to apply
* Relevant internship experience highly preferred
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Willingness to engage collaboratively in a dynamic, team and service oriented environment
* Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)or Paid Search (PPC and SEM) a plus
* Exceptional written, verbal, and phone skills
* Can-do attitude with a service oriented approach
* Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize responsibilities
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.