Date published: 21-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide.
Indeed.com is looking for highly motivated professionals from the online/digital media or ad agency space to join our Client Services team and support our fast-growing recruitment ad agency client base.
The Client Support Specialists in this position must be tech-savvy and consultative, with a strong knowledge of media planning and media buying, especially for online/digital properties. This is a critical, client-facing role that interacts directly with our ad agency partners and supports our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising sales efforts. We’re specifically interested in candidates with a relevant background in campaign management, has prior experience managing a book of business, and is skilled in digital advertising. Additionally, we’d love to meet with talented individuals who have succeeded in a fast-paced client-facing role. Prior customer service experience would also be excellent, as we have a lot of lovely clients to take care of. If you have experience in a sales support or ad operations role, we’d be thrilled if you apply to this position.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. Most importantly, an ideal Client Support Specialist would approach everything with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, and drive for results. A proven ability to learn quickly will definitely help, especially during our outstanding training period. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client service, we want to hear from you. Be a part of one of the fastest growing Internet companies in the industry. Indeed offers a competitive salary and a full benefits plan.
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Manage a dedicated book of business
- Provide our Sales team with technical and product support
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients with conversion tracking and ROI calculations
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Manage campaigns and offer strategic recommendations to meet client’s goals
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years workforce experience; related experience in media planning/buying or online media preferred
- Passion for client service/Passion for customer service
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Capability to perform daily tasks with a large focus to detail
- Demonstrated interest in Technology, Internet and/or Media/Advertising is a plus
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.