Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
Your job.The Client Support Specialists in this position must be positive, self-motivated, and consultative. This is a pivotal, client-facing role that interacts directly with our ad agency partners in order to support our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising sales initiatives. We hire Client Support Specialists who are: passionate, dedicated, metrics-driven, tech-savvy, and adaptable. Our most successful employees are proactive, have great attention to detail, and excellent time management skills. Responsibilities
- Optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to ensure we deliver quality results and the best ROI for our clients
- Responsible for account management with a designated book of assigned accounts
- Act and think like a consultant and a product expert
- Provide our Agency Relations and Sales teams with technical and product support
- Assist with new client account setup
- Help clients measure their results and ROI through data and analytics (clicks, impressions, click-through rates)
- Diagnose and solve technical problems by using investigative skills and collaborating with our technical team
- Manage and grow strong relationships with advertising agency clients. Relationship building is a key aspect of our role
- Work in a team environment while taking ownership of your assigned accounts
- Act as a liaison between our clients and our Product teams; work on client's behalf to provide viable solutions
- Customer service experience or passion to serving others
- Preferred: 2+ years of ad agency experience, or related experience in a media planning/media buying role
- Preferred: Online media experience
- Preferred: Knowledge of media planning and buying
- Attention to detail
- A desire to learn and to become the best possible version of yourself
- Passion for delivering excellent client service
- Exceptional written, verbal, and phone skills
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize, and prioritize responsibilities
- Prior experience in research, analysis, and analytics is valuable
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.